Location : Kocaeli - Izmit
Property type: Apartments - villas
Delivery date : Ready for delivery
- The project was built on a land area of 23,000 square meters and consists of 8 blocks, each block with 10 floors and 11 villas. The total number of apartments in it is 362 apartments with styles starting from 1+1 to 5+1, with areas starting from 82 – 283 square meters.
- The project is located in the Akpnar area in the city of Izmit, surrounded by green forests and charming sea views, sitting on a high green hill with a beautiful and cool climate.
- The city of Izmit is considered one of the tourist cities and is famous for its archaeological monuments, peaceful gardens, and strategic location. The project is located 2 km from the international road that reaches the city of Istanbul (in the west direction), passing through Sabiha International Airport, which is 65 km away from it, and 100 km from the heart of Istanbul. The region is distinguished by its natural beauty, with forests extending on the slopes of the mountains, and its charming view of the Gulf of Izmit on the Sea of Marmara.
- As for the eastward direction, it is 30 km from the well-known Sapanca Lake and its surrounding Maşukiye and Mahmoudiya waterfalls and the hills of Mount Kartepe, which has charming views and is full of facilities prepared to serve tourists, as millions of tourists visit it annually during the summer and winter seasons.
- In its apartments, the project combines the privacy of family life with hotel accommodation services.
- It is considered one of the first projects in the city of Izmit and is established in the style of hotel apartments, which is a style known for the quality of services it provides to the residents of the complexes.
- The project includes apartments with distinctive views. Most of the project’s apartments enjoy sea views and attractive views of forests and landscapes.
- All apartments have balconies, gardens, and terraces with various views, either from the front to the sea and bodies of water within the project, or to the background to the forests and the city.
- The project is distinguished by its unique central location, as there is public transportation and service and residential centers next to the project. The project is surrounded by Kocaeli University, Kocaeli State Hospital and many government and private hospitals. 41 Burda Mall and LN City Mall….
Payment plans: cash or installments (50 % + 12 months)
Update date: 2023/07/25