Location : European Istanbul - Zeytinburnu
Property type: Apartments - shops
Delivery date : 05/2025
- The project is being built on a land area of 13,000 square meters, and it consists of 4 buildings, so that the total number of apartments is 528 apartments, with styles starting from 1 + 1 to 3 + 1, and so that the spaces start from 74 square meters to 176 square meters.
- The project is located in the area Zeytinburnu Which is considered one of the most important areas in European Istanbul, by virtue of its location in the city center with the historical peninsula and the coastline extending to the Bosphorus Strait.
- The project is 800 meters away from the E5 highway, the metrobus line, the Marmaray metro line, the Kirazli-Yenikapi line, and the bus lines passing through the city center and its most important areas. It directly overlooks Al-Sharbaji Park, which includes a number of beautiful parks, playgrounds, and sports activities. The area is fully serviced by restaurants, cafes, shopping centers, hospitals, and others. The area is also characterized by the presence of a horse club for amateurs and horse-riding enthusiasts.
- The project is 1.5 km from the famous and huge Marmara Forum Mall, and 2 km from the Capacity Mall, and the project is only 1 km from Zeytinburnu Port, through which cruises exit to the central and tourist areas, and it is only 32 km from Istanbul Airport.
The most important features of the project:
- The project has a privileged location in the coastal area of Zeytinburnu, which is distinguished by the beauty of its nature and its high-end residential neighborhoods, and is adjacent to the urban heart of the city of the two continents, Istanbul, and is full of luxury residential real estate projects.
- The project directly overlooks one of the largest parks in the region and is adjacent to a network of the most important roads and means of transportation that connect it to all areas of Istanbul.
- The project site is surrounded by markets, shopping centers, schools, hospitals, and health centers, and is close to several private and governmental universities, the most important of which are: Istanbul University, Al-Biruni University, Keltur University, Yeni Yuzel University, and others.
- In addition to its proximity to the most important historical and cultural monuments, museums, cafes and restaurants scattered in the European center of Istanbul.
- The project is considered one of the urban transformation projects in Istanbul, which has a solid and earthquake-resistant construction structure, and well-thought-out engineering construction plans, to provide comfort and flexibility at the highest standards for residents.
Suitable for Turkish citizenship
Available with payment option cash or installments (50% +18 months)
Update date: 12-29-2023